Monday, September 22, 2008

Holly's List

Here is the list for a start, and it is subject to change and can be added to:

Games

I like party games, and ones that aren't too long or slow. I enjoy faced paced games and word games like Taboo, Cranium, Apples to Apples, Buzz Word, etc. I DO NOT like: Scrabble or Risk or anything where each turn takes a 1/2 hour. The only games I have are: Monopoly, Mad Gab, Imaginiff, Uno & Uno Attack, Phase 10, Guesstures, Curses, Battleship, Tribond & Mindtrap.

Clothing and Accessories
  • Cute tops. I am a size 12-14 generally, and I usually get a large in shirts.
  • SOCKS- white athletic quarter length, and fun colored/striped/argyle, etc.
  • I don't have much in the way of jewelry. Something casual and fun would be cool. (I don't have pierced ears, though)
  • I know these are kinda expensive, but they are so cute. Touch by Alyssa Milano Jeans. (avail. at MLB.com)

Books and Music

  • Anything from Deseret Book is great.
  • Literature classics with pretty binding.
  • Any great cookbooks – America’s Test Kitchen Family Cookbook, Hungry Girl, etc.
  • Songs I Heard by Harry Connick Jr.
  • Here Come the ABC's or Dial-a-Song by They Might Be Giants
  • Noel by Josh Groban
  • Songs of Joy and Peace by Yo Yo Ma
  • The Muppet Show complete seasons on DVD
  • Ask Erin, she knows what I like.
House Stuff

  • I would love a great artificial plant in a basket or planter for on top of the armoire.
  • Anything for organization is good.
  • Stuff to help me in the garden next year.
  • A new sink for the bathroom.
  • My doors painted.
  • My piano tuned.
  • New kitchen towels.
  • An organizer for electronic devices & chargers like the one below:
Electronics
  • MP3 player and dock
  • New digital camera
Out & About
  • Family memberships to places like the Magic House, Science Center, Transportation Museum, Botanical Gardens, etc.
  • Tickets to concerts (especially SLSO), plays or shows.
  • Gift certificates to restaurants and movies.

No comments: