Wednesday, September 22, 2010

An Island Vacation Would Be Nice.

This holiday season will mean the end of a brutal semester in dental school for us.  So, I think perhaps an island vacation would be most appreciated.

Truly, I'd just love for someone to watch the kids for James & I on our 10th wedding anniversary.

I'd love new clothes, but that's a difficult thing to purchase for someone else.  I'd love for someone to go with me to the new LOFT outlet when it opens.  There's also a Banana Republic outlet there too, not to mention GAP and Old Navy.

New accessories would be great too.  I could really use some longer necklaces.  I like vintage looking necklaces in silver or bronze.  There is great stuff on ETSY.

I love to make my own jewelry so gift cards to Michael's and Hobby Lobby are fun too.





New Christmas CDs are always welcome - I listen to these year round!
Jammies and socks are always good too.

We are always working on emergency preparedness so a crank lantern, weather radio, water filtering bottles, and water storage containers would be great too.


I think it might be fun to do a book/music theme one of these years for our gift exchange.

The kids all have books that they'd love.

We love Tedd Arnold!  Daniel like the Parts series (we have parts but not More Parts or  Even More Parts).  Darren goes nuts over Fly Guy books, of which we have none.

Daniel likes the Black Lagoon Books, cook books, and anything that has to do with spy stuff or mysteries.

All the boys love Piggie and Elephant Books (and anything by Mo Willems).  Dallin would especially like any Mo Willems books from the Cat the Cat series.

Peter Reynolds is also a favorite in our home.  We have Dot and Ish.

Bookshelves might be good.




The boys get very excited over practical things like flashlights and batteries.  A battery charger and rechargeable batteries (AA) would be great.  They loved the sleeping bags that they got from Barbie.  They would love new twin sheets with airplanes or stripes or even silly ones like star wars.


My munchkins are most in need of music lessons and exercise.  Daniel would like to learn to play guitar or take karate.  Dallin would love Karate, Swim, or Gym classes.  Darren would like a tricycle for short people.

Daniel could use knew clothes but I think the other 2 are good.

That's our list.  I'll let James post his own.  (see how cooperative we were this year)

No comments: