Friday, December 10, 2010

Diana's 2010 wish list update

Hey, I’m posting my wish list a full day earlier this year than last. So I’m showing improvement, in case anyone asks. Once again, my Secret Santa last year covered pretty much everything – which is like, so appreciated but so not necessary, so don't sweat it.
New to the list this year...
* Lottery tickets from any state. Seriously. It's my only chance to retire and it helps the state deficit.
* A ‘perpetual’ calendar: that's a full-year calendar of months and days (but not by day of week), that lists the birthday-dates (including year if known) for all living members of the clan. This can be in 8.5x11 format, or an Excel spreadsheet or both, surprise me. Something with room that I can add the birthdays of Book Club and other significant others would be lovely.
* Sunburst Tangerine (or any flavor) hand soap pump from Bath & Body Works. Or the purse-size antibacterial cleaner.
* Kleenex, the plain stuff, in cute recyclable boxes. My desk at work is handy, so the Kleenex goes quickly.
Perennial favorites....
* Fun, local food, like honey, jam, dip mix from a local craft fair or food store. Or just fun ethnic seasoning or olive oil or olives from the grocery store. Something you think my inner foodie would like.
* 3x5 or similar-size printed photos of living members of the immediate and/or extended family, that I can pull out of my purse and show people.
Merry Christmas to all...

No comments: