Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Emily's 2012 Wish List

First, a donation to LDS helping hands to aid in Sandy relief efforts would be great and enough for me:  http://www.ldsphilanthropies.org/

If you need something to wrap:

I love fashion scarves and cute socks.  There's a turquiose/gray stripe scarf at target that I like.

A lightweight grey cardigan.  The kind you can wear with a dress or with jeans. (I have worn mine out and would love a replacement.)

I love to dress up shirts and/or headbands with fabric, crocheted, or felt flowers.  Michael's has a great selection.  (favorite colors are mauve, grey, and mustard). 



I have been on the hunt for a pair of black dress boots.  Something mid-calf with a heel that I can wear with skirts.  I need something fairly fitted.  Leather, faux-leather, suede, any fabric will do - size 7.  Something like this perhaps:  http://www.target.com/p/womens-a2-by-aerosoles-big-finale-boot/-/A-14317285#prodSlot=medium_7_45

I always love new Christmas CDs.

And the cocoa dusted chocolate covered nuts from Andre's in Kansas City may be the happiest thing my mouth has ever enjoyed.

If you'd like to skip all that and just come bake cookies with me, that would be lovely!
Merry Christmas!



No comments: