Monday, November 9, 2009

The Chase Girls' Wish List (and one boy)

In general, small things are best...we don't have room for lots of large toys.
Games are great...particularly ones the family can play together.
Books are also a great favorite, especially for Lainey these days
All the girls like science stuff and cooking.
Julie is not particularly into girly/princessy stuff. (see below)
No pajamas please for the younger girls...we're overflowing there.
I'm sure the girls might enjoy tickets to go see the new Disney movie, The Princess and the Frog.
The registries are the best place to check for baby needs.

Here is what is wanted (though I must stress, not needed):


Julianna
A nerf gun with extra darts (she is not specific on which nerf gun...I think she just wants to shoot something)
Fun socks
A digital camera
Fun building toys/models such as K'nex or Tinker Toys
Games like Quizmo, Blokus or Sequence for Kids
A beginning sewing kit
pj's size 7
Home Alone on DVD

Delia
says she wants a cell phone (good luck, honey)
but perhaps a Leapfrog Text & Learn
She also wants a camera (ha!)
Primarily though, sponsors for her preschool tuition would be most appreciated.

Lainey
probably will just want attention
when asked, she says she wants a Christmas tree. I think she'll be pretty happy.
She could use a few more long sleeved tops in 3T

Baby Bennett
a green 9" gingham letter b
white crib dust ruffle
extra pack n play sheets in ivory
diapers & wipes
burp cloths

See registry at Target

No comments: