Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Bigger Burneson Boy

I'm really not into all this wishy listy stuff, but to appease all here goes. There are few things in life I obsess over, one of them is a quality writing utensil. When you can fill up two 70pp notebooks per class you need the proper pen for the job. Emily doesn't let me buy pens anymore. (Due to said obsession...even though she steals mine from time to time...and then breaks off the clip...uhh excuse me, I believe you have my Swingline stapler...) I also love organization when it comes to my classes. Clothing is also great, but I get to wear jammies to school now (otherwise known as scrubs) so I've become very easy to shop for. Here's my list:

Office Depot/ Officemax gift cards-
This way I know you love for me to be organized and do well in school. I can get notebooks, binders, ink cartridges or a full set of the colored gel pens...ohh baby!
Cabela's / Bass Pro gift cards-
This can help me dress in clothes other than jammies and in general dress better, see most rednecks like me are overweight and the above fine stores understand this dilemma and seem to always have my sizes available and I don't have to feel like crap about being a little big boned. Stupid GAP...
Movie Passes-
uh huh, a two hour break from study for a date night would be great...especially with TRON II coming out next year...again...ohh baby!
Scrubs
Easy peasy...I wear a 2XL bottom and a 3XL top (cause I'm that ripped of course! Get in shape? I am a shape, round is a shape.) Pockets are nice, but not a necessity.

That about does it. Thanks for reading and have a happy holiday!

James

No comments: