Well, my Secret Santa did a great job, as usual, last year. Other than a winning lottery ticket to help with retirement or a new roof, not so much needs as wants:
* A research report on what smartphone I should get, and what voice/data plan I should buy, knowing that my preferred telecom master is Verizon, although I might be swayed if the coverage is as good and the deal is better. (I'm month-to-month now and voice only.)
* Hand soap pump from Bath & Body Works or wherever. Or the purse-size antibacterial cleaner.
* Kleenex, the plain stuff, in boxes or in purse packs. I have allergies, and everyone at work borrows my stash too...
* Local recipes (for 2 or so) and/or foodstuffs in your neck of the woods, like local jam or dip mix.
* Lightweight cotton dish towels, any color (as long as no printed-on designs that flake off).
* 3x5/4x6 printed photos of living members of the immediate and/or extended family, that I can pull out of my purse and show people I really have a family.
Friday, November 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment