I would love help baking Christmas cookies in mass quantities.
I would love help preparing ancestral records for the temple (I have set a goal to have 140 names ready when the K.C. temple opens. I could use lots of help with this.)
I would like to not have to do dishes, so paper plates, bowls, cups, and silverware would be lovely.
I would like cute socks without holes. I am sure to love anything with grey in it.
I recently visited the most amazing shop in Lincoln, NE called Ten Thousand Villages. ANYTHING from this store would be great. They have locations all over the US and they have a catalog online at tenthousandvillages.com.
I would love a good fashion scarf like this one from Old Navy.
New gloves that are waterproof would be great too. We get lots of snow in K.C..
Lastly, some MOTAB and/or Christmas CDs would be awesome.
Thanks! Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
There's a Ten Thousand Villages here in downtown OP!
Post a Comment