Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Marcellus's Wish List - 2011 Edition

2011 UPDATE



  • Detail my car. In years past, I've always asked for someone to detail my car. No one has ever chosen to do so. I suppose it is a difficult gift to give.


  • Bike Stuff. A new saddle bag with roadside flat repair kit including a CO2 inflation system for Presta valves. If you know bike stuff, feel free to pick something out. Otherwise, a gift card to a bike shop works. Cycling shorts and/or jersey (with pockets on the back) (size L both)


  • Electronics. Bluetooth headset.


  • Date Night Gift Certificates. Restaurant gift certificates. Tickets to shows or concerts - symphony, opera, theatre, or sporting events. It almost doesn't matter what, as long as it is something that Holly and I can do together. Holly and I are more likely to go out on dates if we have gift certificates/tickets to use. We're not picky.


  • Food. They say that the quickest way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. I am no exception.


  • Dress Pants. Size: 34 Waist; 32 Length. Preferably no pleats (aka flat front). If it looks good, I’ll wear it. This goes for dress pants & Khakis. "Wrinkle-Free" is required for pants.


  • Dress Shirts. Size 16 ½ Neck; 36 Arm length. “Wrinkle-Free” is preferred so that I do not have to iron it, but if you find a really nice one that would require ironing, I’ll take that too. No short sleeves. If it is letter-sized (S, M, L, XL, etc), just say no, they never fit me right. Colors (other than blue) are also acceptable if I can find a necktie to match.


  • Sweater Vests


  • Lost. All six seasons on Blu-Ray.


  • Level. A long, 5 or 6 foot level.


  • Set of Drill Bits


  • Shine my shoes and/or iron my pants. I have 2 pairs of black dress shoes and 1 pair of brown casual shoes that are in desperate need of a good shoe shine. This is a great gift idea for all those who are looking for great FREE gift ideas.


  • St. Louis Cardinals License Plate Frame.


  • Sleeping Bag


  • Camp Stove


  • For additional ideas, please check out my wish list on AMAZON.

No comments: