I love photographs, picture frames, smelly things for the house (have dog, will stink)
Post Cards (I collect them, didn't you know? I have love notes on post cards from grandpa to granny during WWII, cards from New Zealand, Venice, my travels thru U.S., even some from WWI--France 1912----so ANY and all post cards are great)
Music CDs--I like classical & rock from the 80s...but would really like Handel's Messiah
Sorry, but I like caffeine--includes coffees, teas, chocolates, and accessories--interesting mugs, tea pots/kettle, warming devices, etc. Chocolate may be bad for me, but one or two pieces shouldn't kill me yet.....
I also live near Barnes & Noble and Books a Million book stores, hmmmm......
I'm also a fabricholic--enjoy any interesting & unusual 100% cotton fabric suitable for quilting projects--any/all colors; also like quilting items, currently not subscribing to any quilting magazines--hmmm.....
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment