Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rebecca's Wish List

my list
cds
  • josh groban either christmas cd or any other of his
  • singles ward soundtrack
  • -anything that is old school swing / jazz music, ella fritzgerald, frank sinatra, billie holiday, big band swing or jazz. the kind from I love lucy, and some such as that. whatever sounds good can be new stuff too. can be instrumental or with words. a healthy mixture of both would be best.
  • soundtrack to phantom of the opera
  • soundtrack for twlight the movie!!
  • soundtrack to newsies
movies
  • newsies movie (and soundtrack if possible)
  • singles ward movie
  • the RM movie
  • indiana jones movies (all of them)
  • princess bride
  • secret garden
  • pride and prejudice (either version)
clothes
  • any shirts from down east basics, size xxl I like the crew, the wonder, or any long sleeved any or all w/ lace is cool. any color purple,blue,black, white, bright or mellow, colors I already have is kelly green, dusty rose (ish) sage green.
  • jeans are always nice but not too worried about, the size 18 long, either relaxed fit, boot cut, not straight!
other
anything relating to or about Twilight (i'm obsessed!) shirt size 1xl
anything with buffy the vampire slayer (it is an old obsession but I really did like the movie and the tv series)

No comments: