Candice "Candy" Chase
- scrapbook stuff (duh) I really like the K & company line or the paper packs with matching tags and emblishments are good.. I would really like a Black and White patterned paper pack. Ribbon is also great, I love ribbon. My colors for scrapbooking would usually be pastel or bright pinks, oranges and purples. I need to get more paper for baby Jared and his colors are green, Auburn, blue, brown and red. Yeah I know not traditional at all but I can deal with it! LOL If you find a paper pack out there that is to Fall/Autumn or halloween, maybe just some Pasiley, sqiggles, dots or something not Fall would be awsome!
- A good book, Eragon or the Eldest dragon books,
harry potter 2,3,4, a cook book that is great and is out right now, I cant remember the name but Jerry Seinfeilds wife wrote it. I think it is called Delicatley Delicious. I could be wrong though.
lord of the rings - a quilting set.. I really need to start making some quilts!!! I saw them at Wal-mart for $20 and it comes with everything but I always forget to get one.
- I like to read so any LDS literature, scrapbook magazines or contry living magazines, I like the pictures. Anything with Donna Dewberry would be fun I love her practise books and would paint to make some roses or some spring flowers in the girls room next year.
- What i really need is a new hair iron but those are so expensive.. if you can find a cheap one that would be great. Coupons or gift cards to Hair salons are great too, but I dont know if they have those yet! LOL.
- My favorite color is blue. My size in shirts or blouses are M and my pants are size 8 in womens and 10 in juniors... yeah I know I am a fatty! tee hee
Jared "Red" Wiegmann
- tool belt
- wool socks
- CARPENTER jeans only size 32x32
- climbing gear... (quick draws, any questions Jared said to ask Levi)
- some hoodies and some really neat pirates of the caribbean things...his size in hoodies are L to XL depending on the style.. some have zippers in the front and those would have to be bigger.
- sneakers size 10 or some climbing shoes size 10 as well.
- A rachet set
- new hoses for his air compressor.
- A home Depot gift card. for some power tools... he reminds me of that dad off of Home Improvement!
Elizabeth Danielle
- dresses size 4T to 5T
- books , like nusery rymes etc,
- anything Backyardagains!!! she love them..
- anything to do with mermaids, prefers Disney's the little Mermaid
- shoes from size 7 to 8, really need church shoes.
- Fleece blankets to match her pink bed set.
Jamie Victoria
- dresses size 4T to 5T
- books as well,
- she likes disney princesses (that is the originals like Cinderella, Belle and Aurora)
- she likes mermaids as well, but for some reason not the disney little mermaid!The mermaid barbie will do...including books and movies
- shoes from size 7 to 8, really need church shoes.
- Fleece blankets to match her purple bedset.
Jared " Litttle Red " Samuel
- Little Einstiens movies or books.
- Peek a boo block set the ones with animals are great!
- Books of any kind I would rather ones that didnt have paper pages, because my kids are destructive!!
- Onesies 3 -9 mos. Long sleeves would be great!
- Sweater vests in Argile or Sweaters that he can wear over his tie onesies... I love the preppy look for my kids! LOL
- Blankets would be really useful.
- Shoes that he can wear anywhere not picky and I dont have a size right now his feet are too small for new born shoes. But he will need shoes in the future and I dont mind hand-me-downs at all... Even sneakers with a little pink will do I can color the pink parts blue, green or black!


1 comment:
Candice, That cookbook you're looking for by Seinfeld's wife is "Deceptively Delicious" and I just saw it at Sam's the day before Halloween. Its a good book. I've seen her on several talk show and even tried 3 of her recipes.
Post a Comment