Sunday, October 12, 2008
Clausen Clan Wish List
Leah
Anything scrapbook or cooking related; a gluten free cookbook may be cool (Bette Hagmann has several good ones); computer memory stick
Chris
Any or all Pirates of the Caribbean, Ghostbusters 2, Rush Hour 1, Star Wars 2, 4, 5, X-Men 3, a nice watch, scriptures or conference on CD
Jacob
Naruto game for Nintendo DS or computer or any other "cool" game for Nintendo DS, gift cards for movie theaters, locker shelves, wears jeans sized 31 x 32, shirt size large (loves to wear patterned button down shirts with a T-shirt underneath), and shoe size 12 1/2 or 13 - won't wear anything Hollister brand.
Brian
He's a tough one because he's outgrown the toys I have (gets bored with them) but can't tell me what kind of toys he wants to play with. What do 6 year olds like to play with? He seems to like GI Joe guys and legoes. Other moms tell me that their 6 year olds like Star Wars and Power Rangers so I guess that kind of stuff. Wears boys size 6/7 and shoes size 1.
Aaron
The Wiggles. Aaron loves EVERYTHING with the Wiggles and it is so hard to find anything right now. Movies and CDs are easy to check out from the library and I try to avoid stickers and magnets because of gluten but I'm constantly looking for Wiggles books and toys. Finding something new is almost impossible so I've been looking on ebay and amazon for gently used items. He especially prefers the books with real pictures of the Wiggles rather than the cartoons. Wears boys size 5 or 5T and loves thick heavy blankets like down comforters but just found out that he is allergic to down so I need to find a replacement that feels heavy and fluffy like a down comforter.
Camille
Loves to draw and we're trying to refine/improve her pencil grasp so any activity that would encourage drawing or painting or that type of thing; like Aaron she likes the alphabet and numbers although she's not spelling quite like Aaron yet; she likes TV shows like Wonder Pets, Word World and Super Why. Wears size 3T.
Linda
Could really use a forward facing or convertable carseat to graduate into on her birthday in January, loves to crawl around and pull up on things so push toys would probably be perfect by Christmas (even if she's walking by then she would have fun pushing), I love Robeez shoes or similar soft shoes for this age because they give protection to the feet but are thin enough to allow for beginning walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment